Website Update

Hey all, I have updated my site. I have added over 100 Altoona,PA area photos from my recent trip to Horseshoe Curve, and I also have updated some of the stats on my new layout under construction,

Ian

-- Ian M. MacMillan Epping, NH Guilford Rail Systems District 2

Conrail Pittsburgh Line in N scale;

Ian MacMillan

" De heuvels zijn nu geverfd en voorzien van een wash en gedrybrushed."

Not quite sure what that means but the results look good!

Reply to
Corelane