n scale track cleaner car

There is a new Atlas track cleaner, and there is the centerline
cleaner, any recommendations please.
Reply to
allan
Allan,
You can read my review of the car on Nscale.net
Ian -- Ian M. MacMillan Epping, NH Guilford Rail Systems District 2
Conrail Pittsburgh Line in N scale;

Ian MacMillan
Might also checkout the Aztec track cleaners at
is a new Atlas track cleaner, and there is the centerline
Reply to
Carl Heinz
allan wrote in news:ua1d409ga7rtlv64qqpr94pun9aokbgt7l@ 4ax.com:
Well, the Atlas car is basically the Tomix car with a new color scheme and new price tag ;-D
It vacuums, grinds and wet-cleans .... 3 functions for the price of one, it's DCC compatible, and in combination with a bottle of Tomix rail cleaner you're basically sure your track will stay clear ....
I use one once a week to clean my tracks, (first a couple rounds of vacuuming to get the dust off), then I wet-clean the track with some Tomix Track Cleaner for a couple rounds and everything runs like clockwork :-D
Total time (for a 250x80cm layout; one lap is ~ 14 meters) for cleaning - 5-8 minutes ...
As fas as I'm concerned, can't go wrong on the Tomix one ...
Reply to
JB/NL
[This followup was posted to rec.models.railroad and a copy was sent to the cited author.]
I would not want to be without it. None of the Aztec cleaners that I have, nor the centerline come close. My track now runs like the day I put it down. I use the Tomix fluid as well as the original Tomix car.
Best Regards,
Ken Harstine
Reply to
Ken Harstine