N Scale joint bars

When I was modeling in HO scale a few months ago I was very big into Proto:87. Now that I have moved to N scale because of lack of space I am also getting into the Proto: 160 scene. One thing that I had in HO was Code

70 rail joint bars made by Details West. Does anyone make these for N scale code 40 and or 55?

Thanks, Ian

-- Ian M. MacMillan Epping, NH Guilford Rail Systems District 2 No longer along the line

Conrail Portsmouth Branch in N scale;

Ian MacMillan