Site Update

I have updated my site with some more picture of my layout.

Ian

-- Ian M. MacMillan Epping, NH Guilford Rail Systems District 2

Conrail Pittsburgh Line in N scale;

Ian MacMillan

Ian=A0MacMillan wrote: I have updated my site with some more picture of my layout.

nice to see your great website and railroad, Ian! Big Blue lives on! Thanks for keeping us updated.

History of N Scale:
Links to over 700 helpful sites:

Bill

Nice modeling of Horseshoe Curve, Ian.

Reply to
Corelane

Thanks all.

Ian

Reply to
Ian MacMillan

I like the cotton ball usage... pretty neat idea with nice results.

Terry Bickle

Terry Bickle

Thanks, What you see so far is about one bag of pillow stuffing. One $1 bag covered an area of about 2'x 8'

Ian

Reply to
Ian MacMillan