New photos on website

Those of you who have been following the progress of my layout construction may want to check out the Photo Gallery 2 section of my web site where I've added new photos and a couple of .gif animations.

Terry Bickle

Terry Bickle

Terry=A0Bickle wrote: Those of you who have been following the progress of my layout construction may want to check out the Photo Gallery 2 section of my web site where I've added new photos and a couple of .gif animations. Terry Bickle

couldn't access Photo Gallery 2, Terry. I'll try again tomorrow. I'm anxious to see the progress (and the animation).

Reply to
Bill

Terry=A0Bickle wrote: Those of you who have been following the progress of my layout construction may want to check out the Photo Gallery 2 section of my web site where I've added new photos and a couple of .gif animations. Terry Bickle

work, Terry! I look forward to more.

History of N Scale:
Links to over 500 helpful sites:

Bill