Re: 18 new photos added

I've been continuing to detail my 4x8 N Scale layout and have been
adding trackside signs, signals, and utility poles as well as tweaking a
few things here and there. I've updated my website with 18 new photos of
my progress. Those of you who would like to check things out can follow
the link and click on Photo Gallery 4:

Terry Bickle
N Scale Model RR on the Westbank, Harvey, LA
Wow! I'm envious, Terry.
Bill
Bill's Railroad Empire
N Scale Model Railroad: