Gone fishing :-)

To all my customers. I will be going to the lake on Monday 7-21 thru 7-24 so please schedule your shippments to arrive after 7-24.

Thanks for your business

Larry at Papastrains.com

Reply to
LarEyman

Larry,

I sense you message was said with baited breath.

Bob

Reply to
EBTBOB

Bob You have got right...

Reply to
LarEyman

He's trolling for some relief. :-o

Reply to
Corelane

You guys are just too sharp...Truth is I often take some work with me

Larry

Reply to
LarEyman

And you expect us to swallow that, hook, line and sinker?

Relax, enjoy, come back refreshed.

Reply to
Frank A. Rosenbaum

Reply to
res0xur8

Paul I go for "fish" scale :-) Larry at Papastrains.com

Reply to
LarEyman

Salvé "LarEyman" skrev i meddelandet news: snipped-for-privacy@mb-m11.aol.com...

Beowulf

Reply to
Beowulf

You guys just won't let this thread flounder, will you? Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Zeman

"Jerry Zeman"

You put them in their plaice with that one.

Whatcha do it for, the halibut?

Hope the weather's OK and he gets a ray or two of sunshine.

Enough, time to get down from my perch.

-- Cheers Roger T.

of the Great Eastern Railway

Reply to
Roger T.

Thank Cod for that!

Regards, Greg.P.

Reply to
Gregory Procter

HOLY Mackeral thats enough...

Larry at Papastrains

Reply to
LarEyman

Let me cast one more thought. When I get back I will net you in on the out come of my trip to Clear Lake. Well I think it is time to row out of here...

Larry at papastrains.com

Reply to
LarEyman

I'll boat to end this thread.

Reply to
Frank A. Rosenbaum

I've haddock enough of it, too.

History of N Scale:
Links to over 500 helpful sites:

Bill

This is getting to be as old as Judy Garland singing "Over The RAINBOW"I am really sorry now that I started this BASShing...

Larry at papastrains.com For your decoder and custom painting service.

Reply to
LarEyman

"Hope the weather's OK and he gets a ray or two of sunshine."

Actually it's been kinda crappie.

Eric

Reply to
Eric

Roger T wrote: "Hope the weather's OK and he gets a ray or two of sunshine."

Eric replied: Actually it's been kinda crappie.

Only in spots, though.

History of N Scale:
Links to over 500 helpful sites:

Bill

I think we shad stop now. We've carped on this enough.