Gone fishing :-)

To all my customers. I will be going to the lake on Monday 7-21 thru 7-24 so
please schedule your shippments to arrive after 7-24.
Thanks for your business
Larry at Papastrains.com
Reply to
LarEyman
Larry,
I sense you message was said with baited breath.
Bob
Reply to
EBTBOB
Bob You have got right...
Reply to
LarEyman
He's trolling for some relief. :-o
Reply to
Corelane
You guys are just too sharp...Truth is I often take some work with me
Larry
Reply to
LarEyman
And you expect us to swallow that, hook, line and sinker?
Relax, enjoy, come back refreshed.
-- From the computer of Frank A. Rosenbaum
Reply to
Frank A. Rosenbaum
Larry, clam up and GO! (What scale do you take with you?) Enjoy. Paul
Reply to
res0xur8
Paul I go for "fish" scale :-) Larry at Papastrains.com
Reply to
LarEyman
Salvé "LarEyman" skrev i meddelandet news: snipped-for-privacy@mb-m11.aol.com...
Beowulf
Reply to
Beowulf
You guys just won't let this thread flounder, will you? Jerry
Reply to
Jerry Zeman
"Jerry Zeman"
You put them in their plaice with that one.
Whatcha do it for, the halibut?
Hope the weather's OK and he gets a ray or two of sunshine.
Enough, time to get down from my perch.
-- Cheers Roger T.
of the Great Eastern Railway
Reply to
Roger T.
Thank Cod for that!
Regards, Greg.P.
Reply to
Gregory Procter
HOLY Mackeral thats enough...
Larry at Papastrains
Reply to
LarEyman
Let me cast one more thought. When I get back I will net you in on the out come of my trip to Clear Lake. Well I think it is time to row out of here...
Larry at papastrains.com
Reply to
LarEyman
-- From the computer of Frank A. Rosenbaum
I'll boat to end this thread.
Reply to
Frank A. Rosenbaum
I've haddock enough of it, too.
History of N Scale:
Links to over 500 helpful sites:
Bill
This is getting to be as old as Judy Garland singing "Over The RAINBOW"I am really sorry now that I started this BASShing...
Larry at papastrains.com For your decoder and custom painting service.
Reply to
LarEyman
"Hope the weather's OK and he gets a ray or two of sunshine."
Actually it's been kinda crappie.
Eric
Reply to
Eric
"Hope the weather's OK and he gets a ray or two of sunshine."
Eric replied: Actually it's been kinda crappie. ---------------------------------------------------
Only in spots, though.
History of N Scale:
Links to over 500 helpful sites:
Bill
I think we shad stop now. We've carped on this enough.