Gone Fishing (yes again :-)

To all of my customers I will be gone from today until Friday the 13th...

Larry at

LarEyman

I thought we were fin-ished with this thread. :)

Reply to
Corelane

You're starting it again -- on porpoise.

Mike Tennent "IronPenguin" Operating Traffic Lights Crossbucks Special Effects Lighting

Mike Tennent

Corelane wrote: You're starting it again -- on porpoise. Can you blame me for carping on about it?

---------------------------------------------------- If this keeps up, I'll be singing the blues!

History of N Scale:
Links to over 700 helpful sites:

Bill

I think we are taking about until we are bluegill in the face.

mike

Reply to
Mike Fletcher

Yeah, I've had it up to the Bream with all the fish talk. Lets quit with the same old Crappie subject and start talking about Pikes. Bruce

Reply to
Bruce Favinger

```````` And while he's gone, all orders will be shipped COD.

Paul - "The CB&Q Guy" (Modeling 1969 In Ho.)

Reply to
Paul K - The CB&Q Guy

Paul - "The CB&Q Guy" wrote: And while he's gone, all orders will be shipped COD.

------------------------------------------------ Am I herring you right?

History of N Scale:
Links to over 700 helpful sites:

Bill

Did this come out bass-ackwards?

Reply to
Corelane

Are you trying to drum up someone's crawfish?

Puckdr> Did this come out bass-ackwards?

Reply to
Puckdropper