Re: Why Germany?

Why does the German hobby company "All-American" or whatever seem to

>know about future American HO releases prior to US hobby companies? This >place has them on their website and/or price list before some companies >have them on their website. > >What's the connection to Germany?

Not sure but perhaps because Germany has a large modelling fraternity or German models are much admired so have more up to date stockists?

I know I used to look longingly at German train models when I was a kid. The detail was excellent.

Pete. UK. Spamblocking.

Reply to
Pete