Gone fishing :-)

Bill that is the best one yet. You are the winner of a three day 1 night stay at the fish bowl.

Larry at Papastrains.com

Reply to
LarEyman

Bill wrote: I think we shad stop now. We've carped on this enough.

Larry replied: Bill that is the best one yet. You are the winner of a three day 1 night stay at the fish bowl. Larry at Papastrains.com

----------------------------------------------- Larry,

Wahoo! If I'm herring you right, You made my day shiner. I'll snapper this offer up quickly and jump on my sea horse and trout on over in a few minnows. I'm whiting this down so I won't forget. Gotta go, I think I heard the phone ling then I'll tuna the radio to the weather station so I'll know how to dress.

History of N Scale:
Links to over 500 helpful sites:

Bill

What a can of worms this turned out to be!

Larry, I hope you relax and have a good time at the lake, catch a lot of fish, and don't be a night crawler.

History of N Scale:
Links to over 500 helpful sites:

Bill

BTW, Larry where is the spot you'll be going?

Hush puppy, I'm finished now! I don't want to get scalloped by some guy with big mussels....I might croak(er)!

History of N Scale:
Links to over 500 helpful sites:

Bill

It's time for me to clam up.

History of N Scale:
Links to over 500 helpful sites:

Bill

Roger=A0T. wrote: I lost! Now I'm going to be crabby.

---------------------------------------------- Don't give up the ship and be a bullhead, Roger. Tackle this again and snapper it up next time. You'll be brisling with energy. There's always a ray of hope that you could land a prize by hook or croak(er)!

History of N Scale:
Links to over 500 helpful sites:

Bill

Sure, out me in my plaice.

Yes, I used that one before.

-- Cheers Roger T.

of the Great Eastern Railway

Reply to
Roger T.

Well, I sure got caught up in this one. Fell for it hook, line, and sinker. I was lured into it and now I feel like I'm on the spot. Thanks for bringing my aging brain back to life, guys!

History of N Scale:
Links to over 500 helpful sites:

Bill

Wasn't meaning to drive you back into your shell!

Regards, Greg.P.

Reply to
Gregory Procter

Well, if you want to be BULLHEADed about it, I guess this thread can drop anchor. The mussels in my hand are tired from all the typing.

regards, Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Zeman

ROTF. Thanks for the laughs guys & fish!

...Bill

Reply to
Corelane

Corelane wrote: ROTF. Thanks for the laughs guys & fish!

------------------------------------------------ I guess I'm off the hook now! There wasn't anything fishy going on with this line of fun on the 'net. Time flies when you're having fun! I really enjoyed it. Now it's time to reel this in and tackle another subject.

History of N Scale:
Links to over 500 helpful sites:

Bill

Definition: Fishing:: A jerk waiting on one end of the line waiting for a jerk on the other. (G)

Been there, done that, scaled the fish.

Reply to
Frank A. Rosenbaum

Been there, done that, drowned the bait. Now you know why I don't fish.

Jay Modeling the North Shore & North Western C&NW/CNS&M in 1940-1955 E-mail is now open snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

Reply to
JCunington

Yeahbut, you're suppose to drown the bait. That or teach it to knock the fish out so it'll float to the surface and you can net it.

Reply to
Frank A. Rosenbaum

OK guys tomorrow is the day. I am GONE FISHING in Clear Lake Oregon. NO motor boats, no jet skies. Just row boats on a lake that is 200 feet deep and you can see the bottom. Water is 38 degrees year around fed from an underground spring source. The lake is the head waters to the MacKinsie River where there is some of the best fly fishing around.

Thanks for all your support as I have been preparing for this for weeks. Tah Tah and don't let the shark bite :-)

Larry at papastrains.com

Reply to
LarEyman