Re: Trainfest 2003

Well, Trainfest 2003 is half over. Photos, primarily of "Cream City

> Traction", and a few snaps around the manufacturer's area are at >
> Got to finally meet Chris Curran & Mark Mathau, great to put faces behind > the pixels. >

Stop looking at my pixels! :-)

For me, another successful Trainfest...

1) Didn't spend too much money

2) Got to see Jim again (Can't wait for the supermarket to come out! And I'll probably have to get those modular cement retaining walls, too!)

3) Got to meet Don

4) Ran into someone (They were working for the concession vendor) I thought was no longer in the area.

The only sad thing was that my "tradition" of going to Taco Bell afterwards had to end, as they tore it down! :-(

Chris Curren

e-mails (incoming/outgoing) scanned with Norton Antivirus 2002 (Remove "Don't" to reply via e-mail).] ====================================== Notice to bulk e-mail senders (better known as scum sucking spammers): Pursuant to U.S. code, Title 47, Chapter 5, Subchapter II, 227: "any and all non-solicited commercial e-mail send to this e-mail address is subject to a download and archival fee in the amount of $500.00 (five hundred dollars) in U.S. funds. E-mailing denotes acceptance of these terms."

Reply to
Chris Curren

That would be the one at 76th and Oklahoma? It'll be rebuilt. You didn't know there was one by Home Despot at 100 & National? Jay CNS&M North Shore Line - "First and fastest"

Reply to
JCunington

Nope... the one I'm talking about was the one on 60th & National Avenue, which I didn't see any sign saying it's being rebuilt like at the one on

76th & Oklahoma (And, yes, I do know there is one by Home Depot; but it's not on my way home.).

Chris Curren

e-mails (incoming/outgoing) scanned with Norton Antivirus 2002 (Remove "Don't" to reply via e-mail).] ====================================== Notice to bulk e-mail senders (better known as scum sucking spammers): Pursuant to U.S. code, Title 47, Chapter 5, Subchapter II, 227: "any and all non-solicited commercial e-mail send to this e-mail address is subject to a download and archival fee in the amount of $500.00 (five hundred dollars) in U.S. funds. E-mailing denotes acceptance of these terms."

Reply to
Chris Curren

Well, putting anything in that little triangle is trying to cram 10 lbs. in a 5 lb. bag. Hmm, two driveways, both right in front of stop lights, almost no parking, and the drive thru is a tight turn. They could've done a better job at getting a better...(all together now)...location location location! (Isn't that what business types always say?)