N-Scale Kato F3 photos

I've added 10 shots of the new Kato N-Scale F3 AB units along with Kato
smoothside passenger cars to my web site. Anyone interested can check them
out by clicking on the link to Photo Gallery 4 and scrolling to the bottom:

Terry Bickle
Reply to
Terry Bickle
I've added 10 shots of the new Kato N-Scale F3 AB units along with Kato smoothside passenger cars to my web site. Anyone interested can check them out by clicking on the link to Photo Gallery 4 and scrolling to the bottom:
great layout like yours deserves to be in a magazine, Terry! What a great layout and photos. I like your handsome UP passenger train. Thanks for keeping us posted and sharing.
History of N Scale:
Links to over 700 helpful sites:
Bill