Web site updated

Those of you who have been following the progress of my 4x8 N Scale layout construction can check out Photo Gallery 3 where I've added new photos and text. I've finally 'finished' the hills. I've also added bits to here and there to other sections.

Terry Bickle

Reply to
Terry Bickle

Terry=A0Bickle wrote: Those of you who have been following the progress of my 4x8 N Scale layout construction can check out Photo Gallery 3 where I've added new photos and text. I've finally 'finished' the hills. I've also added bits to here and there to other sections.

Outstanding work, Terry! Great photos, too. Thanks for sharing and keeping us udated on the progress.

History of N Scale:
Links to over 700 helpful sites:

Bill

hi terry

very nice pics on your page.... it will help me in my decission if i should stay at H0 or if i should change to N scale....

greets martin

"Terry Bickle" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:9qu8b.9199$pe.8874@lakeread06...

Reply to
Martin

Good stuff! Congrats on the article in the N-scale Mag.

Weather dem cars! :-P

-TG

Reply to
Tim Gill