Website updated (new Gallery added)

Hi everyone. I've added 34 new photos (over 7 meg) featuring my 'transition
era' inventory of steam engines, rolling stock, autos and my new DCC
VO-1000. If you'd like to drop by and come onboard follow the link and click
on Gallery 7.

Terry Bickle
Reply to
Terry Bickle
Hi everyone. I've added 34 new photos (over 7 meg) featuring my 'transition era' inventory of steam engines, rolling stock, autos and my new DCC VO-1000. If you'd like to drop by and come onboard follow the link and click on Gallery 7.
enjoy the great photos of your layout, Terry. Thanks for keeping us updated.
History of N Scale:
Links to over 700 helpful sites:
Bill
Great layout, nice shots. While my primary modelling is in HO (I am still constructing a layout occupying a space of roughly 11 X 24 in my basement) I had a 4X8 N layout in my old home and am feeling the urge to get that out, put up a new table and utilize some of the rest of my basement to have my N up and running, because it will be quite a bit longer before I have my HO running other than backing trains up and down in the yard,..... Thanks for sharing!
Terry Bickle wrote: Hi everyone. I've added 34 new photos (over 7 meg) featuring my 'transition era' inventory of steam engines, rolling stock, autos and my new DCC VO-1000. If you'd like to drop by and come onboard follow the link and click on Gallery 7.
enjoy the great photos of your layout, Terry. Thanks for keeping us updated.
History of N Scale:
Links to over 700 helpful sites:

Bob