Website updated

I've added many more photos detailing my layout construction. If you'd like to check things out click on the URL, select Gallery 5 and scroll down a little ways.

Terry Bickle

Reply to
Terry Bickle

Terry=A0Bickle wrote: I've added many more photos detailing my layout construction. If you'd like to check things out click on the URL, select Gallery 5 and scroll down a little ways.

work, Terry. I always enjoy seeing the progress on your railroad. Thanks for keeping us updated.

History of N Scale:
Links to over 700 helpful sites:

Bill

Very nice stuff, Terry. While I've switched to O gauge in recent years, the smaller scales still amaze me.

Corelane