Website updated

I've added many more photos detailing my layout construction. If you'd like
to check things out click on the URL, select Gallery 5 and scroll down a
little ways.

Terry Bickle
Reply to
Terry Bickle
I've added many more photos detailing my layout construction. If you'd like to check things out click on the URL, select Gallery 5 and scroll down a little ways.
work, Terry. I always enjoy seeing the progress on your railroad. Thanks for keeping us updated.
History of N Scale:
Links to over 700 helpful sites:
Bill
Very nice stuff, Terry. While I've switched to O gauge in recent years, the smaller scales still amaze me.
Corelane