Website Updated

I've updated my site with 15 new shots. These are my first using my new 8 megapixel digital camera. If you'd like to check them out follow the link, select Gallery 6, and scroll down to the May 2004 section.

Terry Bickle

Reply to
Terry Bickle

Terry

Those shots with your new camera are terrific. Also liked the earlier shots, especially the SW9/1200 #1. It came up as clear as crystal.

Regards Richard Champ AU

Reply to
Richard

Thanks Richard!