new layout web site

My son and I have just started construction of an 'N-scale Empire'. I thought it might be fun to document our progress with a special section on my web site. Only two pages are on the site now - an overview of what I intend to put up and a page that discusses the space we have and how we prepared it for the layout. I intend to post both successes and failures. If nothing else, it should be good for a laugh as some of you think 'Yeah - I tried the same thing too and it didn't work for me either!' New material will be added as quickly as I have time, and as the construction progresses over the next couple of years. The address is:

Hope you find some enjoyment - and maybe, but doubtful, some useful information. Constructive criticism and / or here or via e-mail are always welcome.

....Fred

Reply to
Fred E. Lux

Fred=A0E.=A0Lux wrote: My son and I have just started construction of an 'N-scale Empire'. I thought it might be fun to document our progress with a special section on my web site. Only two pages are on the site now - an overview of what I intend to put up and a page that discusses the space we have and how we prepared it for the layout. I intend to post both successes and failures. If nothing else, it should be good for a laugh as some of you think 'Yeah - I tried the same thing too and it didn't work for me either!' New material will be added as quickly as I have time, and as the construction progresses over the next couple of years. The address is:

Hope you find some enjoyment - and maybe, but doubtful, some useful information. Constructive criticism and / or here or via e-mail are always welcome.

------------------------------------------------------ Fred, you're off to a good start, I'd say. I look forward to seeing the railroad as it progresses and the updates to your website. Thanks for sharing and keep up the good work!

History of N Scale:
Links to over 700 helpful sites:

Bill