Web Site updated

Last year I worked on our club website, the first for me, and I asked for
some constructive criticism.
I turned the job over to one of our new members, Greg Lane, and the revamped
site is a big improvement.
If you have a moment or two, please take a look at
see what's new.
John
Reply to
John Stein
Looks good. Pictures section doesn't appear to be working or doesn't have any content , yet.
Stones
Reply to
stones
we noticed that some browsers are having problems. I can see them fine, so I'll clear my temp files and see what happens. Thanks.
John
> and see what's new.
Reply to
John Stein
John, It looks very nice. I especially like that the frames are re-sizable. Bill B.
Reply to
Bill
The problem with the images is the use of the "\" in the URL instead of the "/". If I copy and paste the photo URL and use the correct slash character they are viewable. Otherwise, no images show up at all.
Just change all the \ to / and all should be well.
Reply to
Anonymous
Thanks Mike, I'll pass it on to Greg.
John
Reply to
John Stein
> and see what's new.
re-sizable.
Thanks Bill.
John
Reply to
John Stein
And the website has been corrected for the back-slash/forward-slash, er, back-slack\forward-slash, um.
It's been fixed.
Thanks for the tip.
John
Reply to
John Stein
Yep, it works now. I can see all the images now.
You're welcome...I wish they were *all* that easy!
Reply to
Anonymous