Web Site updated

Last year I worked on our club website, the first for me, and I asked for some constructive criticism.

I turned the job over to one of our new members, Greg Lane, and the revamped site is a big improvement.

If you have a moment or two, please take a look at

see what's new.

John

Reply to
John Stein

Looks good. Pictures section doesn't appear to be working or doesn't have any content , yet.

Stones

Reply to
stones

we noticed that some browsers are having problems. I can see them fine, so I'll clear my temp files and see what happens. Thanks.

> and see what's new.

Reply to
John Stein

John, It looks very nice. I especially like that the frames are re-sizable. Bill B.

Reply to
Bill

The problem with the images is the use of the "\" in the URL instead of the "/". If I copy and paste the photo URL and use the correct slash character they are viewable. Otherwise, no images show up at all.

Just change all the \ to / and all should be well.

Reply to
Anonymous

Thanks Mike, I'll pass it on to Greg.

John

Reply to
John Stein

> and see what's new.

re-sizable.

Thanks Bill.

John

Reply to
John Stein

And the website has been corrected for the back-slash/forward-slash, er, back-slack\forward-slash, um.

It's been fixed.

Thanks for the tip.

John

Reply to
John Stein

Yep, it works now. I can see all the images now.

You're welcome...I wish they were *all* that easy!

Reply to
Anonymous