Space Ship One pix

http://www.richard-seaman.com/Aircraft/AirShows/SpaceShipOne2004/index.html

Thanks for the link, Fred. Nice photos.
John

http://www.richard-seaman.com/Aircraft/AirShows/SpaceShipOne2004/index.html
You're welcome. It's courtesy of a manager here at work (who finally took my repeated advice and stopped forwarding 5MB of photos to dozens of people and who now just sends a link to a website).
-Fred Shecter NAR 20117
"John Stein" <john snipped-for-privacy@myalaweb.com> wrote in message

my repeated

now just sends a

John runs the best club website on the net. He's constantly updating and there's tons of corresponding links to most things pertaining to rockets, NASA, etc. Truly a great site. I wish I had his expertise with computers.
Randy

Thanks, Randy....but......
I wish I could take the credit. Greg Lane handles almost all the work on the site. From the first-timers simple page (mine) to Greg's very informative site. He finds (and uses) some great plug-ins. Amazing. Every time I look through the site I find something new. I paid for the first two years of web hosting and for the URL. Now the club has enough members to take up a collection and pay for it. We just added two new members from the last launch.
Want to see a great video of a Cluster R four-inch Jayhawk? Take a look at: http://sears572.com/gallery/LaunchVideos19Jun2004 and look at the last video on page one. It's mine flying on an Aerotech G75-6. Video from club member Marty Wiggins. There is also a video of Paula Smith earning Level two.
And of course we have some great additions....like that fantastic article on converting Estes Saturn V's that someone sent us :-)
John

simple page (mine) to Greg's very

Every
two
Cool! Then way to go Greg! I misunderstood. He does a great job!
Randy
Very nice photos, Fred. Thanks kindly for the link.