Space Ship One pix

Thanks for the link, Fred. Nice photos.
John
John Stein
Very nice photos, Fred. Thanks kindly for the link.
Reply to
Dwayne Surdu-Miller
You're welcome. It's courtesy of a manager here at work (who finally took my repeated advice and stopped forwarding 5MB of photos to dozens of people and who now just sends a link to a website).
-Fred Shecter NAR 20117
Reply to
Fred Shecter
John runs the best club website on the net. He's constantly updating and there's tons of corresponding links to most things pertaining to rockets, NASA, etc. Truly a great site. I wish I had his expertise with computers.
Randy
Reply to
Randy
Thanks, Randy....but......
I wish I could take the credit. Greg Lane handles almost all the work on the site. From the first-timers simple page (mine) to Greg's very informative site. He finds (and uses) some great plug-ins. Amazing. Every time I look through the site I find something new. I paid for the first two years of web hosting and for the URL. Now the club has enough members to take up a collection and pay for it. We just added two new members from the last launch.
Want to see a great video of a Cluster R four-inch Jayhawk? Take a look at:
look at the last video on page one. It's mine flying on an Aerotech G75-6. Video from club member Marty Wiggins. There is also a video of Paula Smith earning Level two.
And of course we have some great additions....like that fantastic article on converting Estes Saturn V's that someone sent us :-)
John
Reply to
John Stein
simple page (mine) to Greg's very
Cool! Then way to go Greg! I misunderstood. He does a great job!
Randy
Reply to
Randy