Custom ship propellors/screws

Anyone know anyone capable of doing custom work machining in brass? Looking at smaller scales...1/144 to 1/350. Thanks

Reply to
Kev

I've had good results on several occasions from:

Deryk does fine work, ships promptly, & has produced custom configurations for me with no problem, at prices that I've been happy with. All of my work is 1:144.

JM

Reply to
John Mianowski

I haven't used these folks yet, but thier photos are impressive.

Rusty White IPMS #20181

Reply to
Rusty White

Thanks Rusty, have used their props on comission jobs in 1/96 but they don't do the weird or littile ones I need on occasion. All the best...Kev

Reply to
Kev

Thanks John...will give him a try, all the best, Kev

Reply to
Kev

Sorry John thaty bombed, Looked perfect until I noticed he's selling the business and not taking any orders. I'll keep searching!

Reply to
Kev