Re: New CMR 1/72 Buccaneer Mk.2A & B kits

did you see the price tag? here in Holland they ask about US 60,= !! So I took along the old AIrix kit... it's some work but reminds you to the days of old fashioned modelling....

look here:

regards, Me>Due out soon! These are the most accurate kits of this subject in any

scale, but a particular improvement for this one. Check it out here: > >
>Kits for FAA S.Mk1s, S.Mk2/C/Ds and SAAF Mk.50s to follow shortly. > >PS - Although I contributed some research materials for this project, >this is an unbiased opinion; this kit looks REALLY nice.
Reply to
Meindert

Where? Hannants want close to 60 pound for it, and I spotted some US seller asking $105. $60 looks like a relative bargain :-(

Rob

Reply to
Rob van Riel

Rob, Hannants is use to list among the highest prices in Europe. In order to have a reasonable term of comparison I see what do local Czech retailers ask for the same kit. I.e.

sells the Buccaneer S.Mk2B for 69.93 Euros, thats why I wonder whether that price from Holland is in Dollars or Euros.

Reply to
Luca Beato

NKR Models - A$115 around 70 euro or 90 USD

Reply to
modeller72

Shaking head...I just got the tamiya 1/100 kit on sale for about $6...at those prices I think I'll stick with what I have.

Reply to
eyeball

Nice. The local 'shop' has them for $13 and won't bring them down even if they have to literally eat them.

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-modeller

Thanks for the link.

Rob

Reply to
Rob van Riel

Stuff that price I'll stick with my 1/48Airfix

Reply to
Martin