Opinions / Academy F-16CJ Block 50 Fighting Falcon 1/32

My local HL just got the Academy F-16CJ Block 50 Fighting Falcon 1/32
Scale, in today. The manager here will hold whatever I want for the
50% off sale. That would get the price down to about 50 bucks with
tax. I don't know much about this kit and was looking for opinions
from the group. Thanks....
Reply to
Count DeMoney
"My local HL just got the Academy F-16CJ Block 50 Fighting Falcon 1/32 Scale, in today. The manager here will hold whatever I want for the 50% off sale. That would get the price down to about 50 bucks with tax. I don't know much about this kit and was looking for opinions from the group. Thanks.... "
Have nothing to do with that terrible kit. Don't worry, I'll take it off your hands, through the goodness of my heart. Yeah, that's the ticket . . .
Reply to
tomcervo
You can get a more detailed answer on Hyperscale, but generally, the kit had nice detail, lots of weapons, extra parts like the parabrake tail, and the Cartograf decals are great. However, it has some inaccuracies and is inferior to the Tamiya kit. Still, it is better than the Hasegawa kit.
Dave
Reply to
Dave Williams
For a kit comparison between Academy and Tamiya kit of the F-16C in 1/32 scale , look here....
enjoy, Meindert
Reply to
Meindert