URGENT: Anyone have a scan of the Revell Hindenberg instructions?

If someone can point me to an electronic copy of the instructions or email them to me I would be much appreciative. They are needed as reference material for a competition.

Reply to
The Raven

Try your request in the aircraft fourm at

. I believe a member there completed this kit a short time ago. HTH Chuck

Cfbush2000