Japanese WWII Armor Colors

Greetings,

Cannot find the answer on the various wargames groups, so I come to the experts:)

Looking for color matching for Japanese WWII armor colors. I know the color schemes, etc., but am wondering what good matches are out there in acryllics from the various manufacturers. Would mainly be looking at Tamiya Color Acryllic & Vallejo, but would be interested in any others.

Thanks,

Paul

Reply to
Slapshot