Panda UH-1N decals?

Any line on decals for the Panda Twin Huey? I'd like to do a Navy rescue bird like the one on ARC or just a straight dark grey one but no joy anywhere on markings.

Reply to
Jim Atkins

None that I've seen (I've a similar urge) but I've also got a Revell Seasprite waiting for decals. Any joy there?

Frank

Jim Atk> Any line on decals for the Panda Twin Huey? I'd like to do a Navy rescue

Reply to
The Kranicks