Reading decals

Looking for HO Reading decals for the T-1 locomotive. Anyone have some or know where there are some for sale please let me know off line. Thanks snipped-for-privacy@ptd.net

Reply to
mike

Not to question your reasoning, but how is one supposed to let you know if you're off-line? {;^)

Reply to
Brian Smith

Brian,

I also am looking for HO decals but lets keep it on line for the benefit of others. Do you have any sources one could order from including loco markings?

Thanks David J

Reply to
L.Hamilton Silkitis

Have a look here guys, hope this is what you're looking for

Grtz Jan

Reply to
Jan (Bouli) Van Gerwen

Thanks, what a nice assortment

David J

Reply to
L.Hamilton Silkitis

Microscale doesn't make a decal for the T-1 So I ask again does anyone know of someone who does. Thanks

Reply to
mike

Mite this be what you are looking for, I'd give them a mail or call if I were you, but maybe you've already done that. Good luck. Grtz Jan

Reply to
Jan (Bouli) Van Gerwen