CompAir Broomwade 2X1 compressor

Hi folks,
I'm looking for one of these small 1/2 hp compressors, which I believe is a Broomwade 2X1 (perhaps later sold as CompAir):
http://www.mythic-beasts.com/~cdt22/2x1_compressor.jpg
Anyone got one for sale, or know where I could get one?
Many thanks,
Chris
replying to Christopher Tidy, John wrote:

Hi Chris,
I am not sure if you are still looking for one of these but I have one in my garage which my father-in-law had before he died. Let me know if you are interested.
Regards
John
replying to Christopher Tidy, Lea wrote: What you willing to pay for a full working one
Lea wrote:

I expect after 5 years he already has one don't you?