CompAir Broomwade 2X1 compressor (2023 Update)

Hi folks,

I'm looking for one of these small 1/2 hp compressors, which I believe is a Broomwade 2X1 (perhaps later sold as CompAir):

Anyone got one for sale, or know where I could get one?

Many thanks,

Chris

Reply to
Christopher Tidy

Hi Chris,

I am not sure if you are still looking for one of these but I have one in my garage which my father-in-law had before he died. Let me know if you are interested.

Regards

John

Reply to
John

replying to Christopher Tidy, Lea wrote: What you willing to pay for a full working one

Reply to
Lea

I expect after 5 years he already has one don't you?

Reply to
Bob Minchin

i've got one. but don't know how to use it.

Reply to
mark swallow

i've got one. but don't know how to use it.

Reply to
mark swallow

replying to Christopher Tidy, david rangeley wrote: i have one exactly the same as yours ,and mine is working**how much do you want to pay.i live in west yorks

Reply to
david rangeley

replying to Christopher Tidy, david rangeley wrote: i have one exactly the same as yours ,and mine is working**how much do you want to pay.i live in west yorks

Reply to
david rangeley

replying to Christopher Tidy, phil wrote: i got one

Reply to
phil

replying to Christopher Tidy, phil wrote: i got one

Reply to
phil

I have one fully functioning

Reply to