Power Downfeed Assembly for a Cincinnati Royal 18" Drill Press

I need a power downfeed assmebly for a Cincinnati Royal 18" Drill Press. If anyone knows where one might be please let me know. Thanks, Steve

Reply to
Sierevello

Giddings and Lewis has parts and info- do you have a downfeed assembly that is not working?

Reply to
ATP*

The Cincinnati Machine Tool company was to become Cincinnati Milacron which was then bought by Unova. Did Giddings and Lewis buy them from Unova?

I do not have a power downfeed now, but I would like to add one to my drill press.

Thanks, Steve

Reply to
Sierevello

They had info on my Cincinnati Bickford- which may be completely different than Cincinnati Royal. I don't think you're going to find a whole power downfeed at a decent price unless you get one on an old drill press.

Reply to
ATP*

" snipped-for-privacy@aol.com" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com:

Cincinnati Lamb was bought by Maxcor in April. Maxcor recently announced that it was buying the machine tool division from Thyssen Krupp who own G&L, Fadal, and others.

If the deal goes through (maybe it already has), Maxcor would be the largest U.S. machine tool buider.

Reply to
D Murphy