Who needed the power assist downfeed drill press?

Someone not long ago was asking about a power assist for a downfeed for a drill press. Some sort of handicap as I recall.

I brought home an air over oil power downfeed for a drill press thats avaiable. Not cheap..but affordable

Gunner

"I think this is because of your belief in biological Marxism. As a genetic communist you feel that noticing behavioural patterns relating to race would cause a conflict with your belief in biological Marxism." Big Pete, famous Usenet Racist

Reply to
Gunner

On Sun, 30 Jul 2006 10:44:49 GMT, with neither quill nor qualm, Gunner quickly quoth:

What about that air cylinder and bracket we took (hot-sawed) off my DP? It might be even more affordable.

--- - Friends don't let friends use FrontPage -

Dynamic Website Programming

Reply to
Larry Jaques

True enough. On the other hand... The Air/Oil gizmo attaches to the quill downfeed and actually turns, rather than forces the spindle down.