EZ Track or Unitrack? Need Advise

I'm thinking of using either Bachmann's EZ Track or Kato's UniTrack for my main line. Be interested in some opinions. Thanks in advance Brad Flanders

Reply to
BPF

UniTrack for my

Which scale??

N: Bachmann has a limited selection of track sections, while Kato's is very extensive.

HO: Bachmann has a broad selection of pieces, while Kato is somewhat limited, with nowhere near the selection of pieces available to N-scalers.

Len

Reply to
Len

My experience is STRICTLY in HO.

Looking at both, I chose Kato for my first layout. Works a treat, but has become rather hard to find and I seldom found it discounted much off retail.

No complaints about how it works, but I didn't bother with Kato controllers, as it was simple to wire up to a standard transformer and pushbuttons for the turnouts.

Reply to
Charles Krug