LA Union Station

I'm looking for photos/track plans for Los Angeles Union Station as it was in 1952, as I am planning to model it in N scale. Internet searches have
been more or less fruitless so far, and I would appreciate it if someone could point me in the direction of this information. I'm based in Australia, and so only have access to the Internet to use for this research.
Los Angeles Union Station was originally known as Los Angeles Union Passenger Terminal (LAUPT). Here are some sites:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Union_Station_ (Los_Angeles)
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Ranch/1916/laupt.html
http://www.westworld.com/~elson/larail/laus.html
Good luck with your project!
Bill Bill's Railroad Empire http://www.billsrailroad.net
Opps! The Wickipedia link was faulty. Here is the one I intended to provide:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LAUPT
Bill Bill's Railroad Empire http://www.billsrailroad.net

There are some pictures of the n-scale model of LA UPT on the East Valley Lines web site. Go to http://www.trainweb.org/EVL/ and click on photos. The on-line photos aren't the best quality but perhaps you could contact in the club for more information...
                                ---john.
does this help ?
http://jpg1.lapl.org/pics25/00032391.jpg
All of this has been a great help. Thanks heaps.

research.