Disassembling a Servo brand Bridgeport X axis power feed

Any one here have any advice on dissambeling a servo brand power feed or know where on the net I might find a manual with an exploded diagram? If one
of you has a manual that you can scan and e-amil me I'd REALLY appreciate it.
My power feed just quite on me in one direction only so I figure it's just a switch problem, it works in the other direction just fine.
FWIW I can hear/feel the gear train engaging, the motor just dosen't spin.
At least it waited till the last pass of about 10 hours of work to quit. No kidding, I spent all day saturday and 4 hours today roughing and then finishing to final size 12 journal boxes for the 2-10-2 (and yeah I'm making 2 spares) I took over .300 off all 3 sides of the CI these are made of and as I finished the last cutting pass on the last piece I threw the power feed in reverse and .......... nothing........ nada.......zip.... Talk about karma, or luck or what ever ya want to call it. And no I'm not looking forward to fixing the things and I'd like to do it without removing it from the BP.
<sigh>
--.- Dave

this is what I have
http://igor.chudov.com/manuals/Bridgeport/Servo-140-Power-Feed-Module.pdf

It looks like the same as the knockoff I have.
Do you have the circuit schematic as well? The schematic in the manual is clearly wrong, both because it has a very different parts count, and because the printed circuit cannot work.
Joe Gwinn

I have repaired a Chinese knockoff of the Servo, and it was not difficult, even though I had no data at all. I just took it apart slowly, and played with everything until I understood how it was put together. The repair was to replace the speed-control pot.
Joe Gwinn

http://www.servoproductsco.com/specs/140_6292_full.pdf
HTH,
Thanks Iggy and Wes,
When I get time tomorrow I'll see what gives...
And ya know what just popped into my head is this *may* be in the limit switch, even though I haven smacke those in quite while.
I'll let ya all know how it works out.
--.- Dave

That would have been my first guess. The cord is constantly flexing, and if the strain relief is marginal, a wire can let go after a while. Or worse, it can get snagged on something. A friend of mine ripped his apart when the cord got caught.
Doug White

I should have mentioned that, it is what I check right after making sure the thing is plugged in. Glad you fixed it. Servo still made in Ohio :) Replaced a chinee one at work recently with the good stuff. Felt good buying American.
Wes
ROFLMFAO..
I wish things were always this easy....
I just walked it to the shop, smacked the powerfeed in the "dead" direction.....
Poked the limit switch.. and ... RRRRRR..... It came to life.... :-)))
--.- Dave

Awesome...