anybody used kato track.

where is the best place to by kato track online ho,n gauge thanks

Reply to
g g

Toy Train Heaven has the best prices that I could find.

TRAINSN

On a related topic, does anyone know of an adapter type track that would allow mixing standard code 83 or code 100 track with either Bachmann EZ-track or Kato's track? I am expanding my layout and using either of these products looks intriguiing, IF I can find a way to match it to my existing track and roadbed.

Reply to
Bob

You need a ramp of some description to bring the railheads even. Then solder the rail ends together.

I think it is DPC who make expanded polystyrene ramp sections.

Reply to
Gregory Procter

Kato makes an adapter piece to do just that.

-CB

Reply to
Cyberbilly

Reply to
Charles Kimbrough

Doesn't Micro Engineering make various adapter rail joiners?

Reply to
Steve Caple

Hmm I can't find it on anyone's list of track from Kato... maybe they have a website. Thanks for the assistance!

Reply to
Bob

Kato makes a conversion track for joining Atlas-type snap-track:

's US website is
Click on the Unitrack symbol top center for all their track, structures, etc. The Japanese site is
Bill McC.

Reply to
Bill McCutcheon