Does anyone know of an O or HO scale decal source for the red and white "FARMERS ELEVATOR CO." marking as seen on the center bay of this PS 4750 CF covered hopper?

formatting link

Reply to
Mark Mathu
Loading thread data ...

No. However, you may be able to order a set of custom decals from one of the decal makers. Search on "model railroad decals custom" for useful hits. Minimum order will likely be more than you need, but if other people want what you've custom-ordered, you can share the cost. Use classified ads in the MRR magazines, and offers on NGs such as this. If you offer anything for sale, your subject line should indicate that.

Sad fact is that there are fewer and fewer decals available, because there are fewer and fewer people (re-)painting and (re-)decalling rolling stock.

HTH Wolf K.

Reply to
Wolf K

PolyTech Forum website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.