SE cars available from Red Caboose

I took a few moments this morning to complie this list of Southeastern cars that are presently available from Red Caboose...You can visit their website at

for more of their products...I personally have NO interest in Red Caboose other than I think that they offer first rate products...

Here is a listing of SE cars that are presently available from Red Caboose.

'HO' Southern Flat Car

'HO' Louisville & Nashville Flat Car
'HO' Central of Georgia Flat Car
'HO' Clinchfield Flat Car
'HO' Seaboard X-29 Box Car
'HO' Gulf, Mobile & Ohio '37 AAR SD
'HO' Clinchfield '37 AAR SD Box Car
'HO' Central of Georgia '37 AAR SD
'HO' Seaboard '37 AAR DD Box Car
'HO' Seaboard '37 AAR DD Box Car
N SCALE OFFERINGS

CSX 3000 cu.ft. 2 bay covered hopper

'N' CSX - Family Lines 4750 CuFt

'N' Tropicana 62' Box Car (Orange)
'N' Tropicana 62' Box Car (white)
'N' CSXT "Opera" Center Beam Flat Car
'N' St. Andrews Bay "Opera" Center Beam
'N' Ashley, Drew & Northern Thrall All Door Box Car
'N' Seaboard Coast Line Thrall All Door Box Car
'N' Southern Evans Coil Car
'N' CSX Evans Coil Car
'N' Norfolk Southern Evans Coil Car
'N' Norfolk & Western Evans Coil Car
'N' CSX Evans Coil Car "Spring Hill Express"

Denis F. Blake