Strasburg & Red Caboose Motel

There's an interesting article in the Washington Post Travel Section featuring Strasburg & the Red Caboose Motel at http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/04/04/AR2008040401425.html

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/04/04/AR2008040401425.html
We passed by the Red Caboose Motel on the way home after the garden railway show at York last weekend, and as the article suggests, the property is looking much better than the tired state of a few years ago. And there's a very good article on the Strasburg RR in the latest Trains magazine. Geezer
Geezer wrote:

We toured, didn't sleep in, a great set of cabooses north of Napa Valley, ca. years ago. A small motel with maybe 8 cars. Looking out over the lake. We had a room about 1/2 mile up the street. They were very interesting, a bit spartan but very quaint looking. They came with breakfast in the main building. Nice couple running the motel, and they were pleased to let us wander through a car.