Change!

The Obama wheels are starting to come off, AIG, oh brother, let's reward the abusers. Now he is gonna railroad combat veteran's families. The honey moon is ending fast.

Reply to
Michael

Don't mistake my building dislike for the spending spree with a like of the former administration policies. I didn't like their policies either. I disagree with both sides, Left and Right. Bigger government isn't the change we need. I can't agree with "party" thinking. It reminds me of sheeples. I never needed my wife to tell me what to believe and I sure don't want party politics telling me what I need. Funny how so many can only see white or black. Neither party has a valid answer. Michael

Reply to
Michael

Looks to me like he's trying to save some money by putting some of the cost off onto the corporate profiteers.

It's funny how much of a stink this has raised compared to the blatant abuses perpetrated by the former administration.

Reply to
sittingduck

Oh puhlease.

You are one of the biggest partisan bigots that posts here.

Reply to
Scott

Yeah, lets give *billions* to loser CEO's and cut 540 million from veteran benefits.

Shoot them in the head and hand them a bandaid.

Reply to
Scott

I agree. I hope more people can start to think beyond the latest shiny bit of news that is designed to take your attention from the bigger picture.

However, I take into account just how much worse the former administration was, and cut the current one a little slack while it deals with the fallout.

Reply to
sittingduck

President Obama is drawing high praise from veterans' service organizations for proposing a Department of Veterans Affairs budget that would exceed by $1.3 billion what even VSOs suggested be spent next year.

No president before ever offered a VA spending plan that surpassed in size the "Independent Budget" presented to Congress by major veterans groups. Obama seeks to fulfill several high-profile promises made to veterans during his presidential campaign including a big increase in VA healthcare budgets.

Reply to
sittingduck

No, what sucks is having to endure your drizzling bullshit and projection.

Shithead bigots, and ignoramusi like you are what create tedium and destroy this great nation.

What branch did you serve with?

I dont love "conservatives" anymore than I detest lying, partisan little far left liberal s*****ad bigots like you.

Youre a punk, a liar and a bigot, all wrapped in up one psychotic little ball of lies.

Reply to
Scott

I can't help it your beloved "conservatives" turned out to be traitors. Reality sucks, doesn't it?

Reply to
sittingduck

Carrying the torch for gunner? Nice work. :) I like how your response lacks anything but insults. You might want to go have your heart checked before you REALLY follow in his footsteps.

Reply to
sittingduck

More boringly typical hypocrisy.

You wouldnt know the truth if it sat on your lap.

Reply to
Scott

Michael was duped, and cried:

RUMOR CONTROL: THERE IS NO PLAN TO MAKE VETERANS BUY HEALTH INSURANCE -- Out-of-control pseudo-journalism and blog rants have distorted a budget proposal into something it isn't.

The latest rumor revolves around a news story about VA Secretary Eric Shinseki "considering" a proposal to allow the VA to bill insurance companies for care received by service-connected disabled veterans. That story here...

The problem is that the story has been misinterpreted and blown all out of proportion.

As we know, the VA now bills insurance carriers for non-service-connected care if the veteran has insurance. If they don't, VA covers the care. And, currently, VA does not bill private carriers for service-connected care. (NOTE: Please don't write and tell me VA is billing your insurance company for service-connected care. We know that these mistakes can happen if procedures are coded incorrectly. These errors can be corrected by working with your local VA Billing Office.)

Reply to
sittingduck

NO ONE SAID ANY SUCH THING

Reply to