ahhh ohhhhh

"FBI agents and Oklahoma City police officers said the pipe bomb contained a metal cartridge filled with gunpowder attached to a detonator made from model rocket parts, according to an affidavit filed by the FBI."

shockie B)

Reply to
shockwaveriderz

more...

shockie B)

Reply to
shockwaveriderz

Big deal. These buttheads have been doing this for years. And future buttheads will be doing it too.

There are positive rocket stories out there.

Ted Novak TRA#5512 IEAS#75

Reply to
the notorious t-e-d

" The device was described in an FBI affidavit as a carbon dioxide cartridge filled with gunpowder that could be detonated when connected to a power source such as the batteries "

I think the JC Penny rocket milf might be better for me to ohhhh and ahhhh over ;-)

Reply to
AlMax

Not for shockie. He is only interested in negative - this and or that. Nothing positive. Got it? If you *EVER* see something positive being posted from someone claiming to be shockie, be very suspicious. Black helos yes... Happy rocket stories no.

Reply to
Greg Cisko