ahhh ohhhhh

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8918879 /
"FBI agents and Oklahoma City police officers said the pipe bomb contained a
metal cartridge filled with gunpowder attached to a detonator made from model rocket parts, according to an affidavit filed by the FBI."
shockie B)
more...
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/08/12/AR2005081200497.html
shockie B)

shockwaveriderz wrote:

Big deal. These buttheads have been doing this for years. And future buttheads will be doing it too.
There are positive rocket stories out there.
Ted Novak TRA#5512 IEAS#75

Not for shockie. He is only interested in negative - this and or that. Nothing positive. Got it? If you *EVER* see something positive being posted from someone claiming to be shockie, be very suspicious. Black helos yes... Happy rocket stories no.
--

snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

" The device was described in an FBI affidavit as a carbon dioxide cartridge filled with gunpowder that could be detonated when connected to a power source such as the batteries "
I think the JC Penny rocket milf might be better for me to ohhhh and ahhhh over ;-)