Annual Guthrie / Southwestern Iron Works Tailgate Swap Meet (Oklahoma)

Once again the time is coming for the Annual Swap Meet and Model Engine
display. May 21 is the date at 8:00am till ..... Any questions may be
directed to David King (405-348-0476) or Bob Paddack (405-634-8353 or
405-642-5243). Or email me and I will try to help.
Hobbiests, Machinists, Woodworkers and Blacksmiths,
Bring your surplus or extra equipment, tooling or supplies.
Buy, sell or trade....or just chat about the last year.
Respectfully,
Ron Moore
Reply to
Ron Moore
Ron,
Good to hear from you. Hope you and the misses got your upstairs living quarters complete. Where is the swap meet being held at?
Grady
Reply to
Grady
Living there, yes. When we get the house sold, THEN we'll be able to do the kitchen properly and some other things, guest room, guest bath, etc. We've been here a month now and really liking it. The only problem, Stuff expands to consume all space available! We're running out of room. The swap meet is in Guthrie, about a half north of 33 on Division (as I remember) then west over the tracks to the old Iron Works building on the north side. Great time if you've never been. Meet lots of folks from around the area. Usually some great deals as well. I believe Bob (Paddack) is bringing a Nice Ammco shaper to sell. Hope to see you there. Ron
Reply to
Ron Moore
Allowing for any unforseen problems, I will be there. Got any new goodies over at your place?
Reply to
Grady
For the geographically challenged. Where is Guthrie?
Errol Groff in New England
Reply to
Errol Groff
Just up the road a piece from Oklahoma City. In fact, Guthrie was the first state capitol before a bunch of fellas stole the state seal and drug it down to Oklahoma City. Annual 89ers' Day parade next weekend.
DanG