New Orleans swap meet

Model Railroad Swap Meet / garage sale 10 am till 2 pm This Saturday, August 5th
Crescent City Model Railroad Club 601 North Lester
Metairie Louisiana 504-737-3723
60+ cars with kadees / several boxes of "junkers" engines / shells / kitbashing parts and pieces Hundreds & hundreds of magazines many boxes of scenery / tunnel portals / paints many boxes of structures both built and still in the box several boxes of kitbashing debris Several boxes of electrical items track both used and new code 83 & 100 & truscale 6 boxes of timetables / schedules / rule books / laterns / rr signs Turntable motor & roundhouse parts one table full of N scale buildings / kits / cars / details
all in all, 10+ years of stuff we can't or don't want to use
Please come by and take a look, spend sometime socalizing and run some trains. If there is enough interest we will run an operating session at 2:30. testing out a DCC system.