10 am till 2 pm
This Saturday, August 5th
Crescent City Model Railroad Club
601 North Lester
Metairie Louisiana
504-737-3723
60+ cars with kadees /
several boxes of "junkers"
engines / shells / kitbashing parts and pieces
Hundreds & hundreds of magazines
many boxes of scenery / tunnel portals / paints
many boxes of structures both built and still in the box
several boxes of kitbashing debris
Several boxes of electrical items
track both used and new code 83 & 100 & truscale
6 boxes of timetables / schedules / rule books /
laterns /
rr signs
Turntable motor & roundhouse parts
one table full of N scale buildings / kits / cars / details
all in all, 10+ years of stuff we can't or don't want to use
Please come by and take a look, spend sometime socalizing and run some
trains. If there is enough interest we will run an operating session
at 2:30. testing out a DCC system.
Reply to
the OTHER Mike