CCMRC 50th Birthday Bash

Calling all Former Members & Friends Of The Crescent City Model Railroad Club We Are Celebrating Our 50th Birthday Saturday October 28th 2006 Noon till 10 pm

12:00 - 2:00 Layout viewing 2:00 - 4:30 Afternoon operating session 4:30 - 6:30 Socializing, Reminiscing, Fellowship Celebration / Cake Cutting ( Lou Schultz and others will speak on the early years. ) 7:00- 9:00 Evening operating session

Scrapbooks / photo albums / old movies of the layouts If you have any old pictures to share, please bring them

Everyone is requested to bring their private varnish business car to be run on the Directors special, complete with photo run bys

Please sign up for the operating session (s) that you want to participate in. We can accommodate 7 crews, 2 yardmasters (and a dispatcher if anyone is interested )

CCMRC 601 North Lester Metairie Louisiana 70003 504- 737-3727

or, contact Mike Poche' at snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

Reply to
the OTHER Mike