Calling all former EMRR Virtual Contest Participants

Yep, we have started a "reunion" Virtual Rocket Contest.
So far, in 6 days, 7 entries have been made and 15 people have checked
in.
Please check in and let us know you are going to be part of the reunion.... or not.
Also, help me track down anyone that has not checked in.
http://www.rocketreviews.com/virtual_contest8.shtml
Enjoy, Nick