New EMRR Photo Contest - "The Launcher"

EMRR's 9th Photo Contest - "The Launcher"

Essence's Model Rocketry Reviews is pleased to announce our 9th photo contest.

Yes, we love our rockets. Yes, they perform outstanding feats of aerodynamics. Yes, great lift-offs, deployments, glides, staging, and even the rare lawndart! It is time to get beyond the rocket obsession and take a look at the person behind the scene.... the Launcher!

It's true, as stated in a rocket-lover's movie; "it won't fly unless someone launches it!". Some the those individuals are more interesting, in many aspects, than the rockets themselves. For example, I'm sure you know a few Launchers that could have qualified in our last photo contest: Odd-Rocs!

We are not completely dumping our love for rockets because to qualify for this photo contest you must capture the rocket and the launcher!

See full rules and enter now! CLICK HERE

Nick

Reply to
EMRR