Photo Contest Voting

The images for the August PhotoWorks Contest have been posted for voting. The response to this month's contest has been great and we've seen the most entries we've ever had. This month is also the first contest with the new forum up and running. The forum will let site visitors post questions and comments about the images. This has been a requested addition to the contest and I think it will work well. Don't be afraid to register for the forum (its free and the registration information is safe) and post your thoughts.

Visit

to vote and download the model for next month's contest.

Just a note: I've made some of the winning entry files available for download so people can see how the rendering was constructed. The links appear at the site but are "dead" because I won't be able to upload the files until early next week. If you try the link and it doesn't work, try again in a couple of days.

Rob

Reply to
Rob Rodriguez