Re: EMRR Virtual Rocket Contest #5 - Football Lofting

This is the final weekend for the EMRR Virtual Rocket Football Lofting Contest.

We have 10 entries so far. Hurry up and get your entry in before the NFL kick-off this weekend (1 PM Eastern, 10 AM Pacific).

-- Bob Cox

-- Guest Judge, EMRR Virtual Contest #5 M A I L : emrr_virtual5 (at) hotmail (dot) com

Reply to
Bob Cox

The virtual football lofters are all posted. Choose your favorites and cast your vote.

Hurry, this is a limited-time offer.