ShadowAero website back up

The ShadowAero website is back up, sorry for the delay.

-Dave Triano, ShadowAero

Dave Triano

thanks much, you got a lot of information on your videos.

note: the video set I got had some bad audio, but I am not complaining, just make sure your QA guys check on it.

Did you really do that 1st video in one shot? I couldnt find a cut hardly anywhere on it. I would have just made it one shot per project, and did it indoors (the boats were distracting). Also multiple shots helps with the cameraman so he knows where to zoom in (i notices he missed a couple of cues from you)

Also, I would try to do a short segment on how to set up a composite shop in someones home workshop. having a million square feet of table is fine for doing your demonstrations, but leaves somthing to be desired when you try to duplicate the same in a 6x14 shop that is already looking too small.

loved the shot where the tube stand fell apart while you was working. you should have hammed it up more.

Reply to
tater schuld