fun rockets inventory close-out

"These RTF rockets will be making us $300,000 a year, kid! You just front the tooling cost. Trust me!"

Bid early, bid often.

DGH

Reply to
Barb Holverson

After (if) you sell the rockets, sell me the tooling.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

"These RTF rockets will be making us $300,000 a year, kid! You just front the tooling cost. Trust me!"

Bummer. Out of curiosity, how much were the tooling costs?

BillW

Reply to
Bill Westfield

I still say break this up into 10 lots. as $300 opening bid is easier to swallow than $3000

Reply to
tater schuld

Their target market is a distributor. I can refer them to a few.

email me.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

> =

Talk to Mr. Fishman about that. Maybe he'll barter for some T-shirts....

DGH

PS: He deserves 'em, too....

Reply to
doug holverson

$30000

You know the feeling of being cheated to the core? What's two steps worse than that?

DGH

Reply to
doug holverson

See what happens if these don't sell....

DGH

Reply to
doug holverson

Fishman knew more distributors than you did. Still jumped the cheesy foam shark...

DGH

Reply to
doug holverson

Hi Doug! I bough my share (with the scouts, and a class...) The Winnies & Tangents are great for small field launches. Easy to build, too.

Fly straight & true!

MikeyR

Reply to
BRMutti

That would be a proctological exam where the doctor strangely keeps both hands on your shoulders throughout the procedure. SQUEAL LIKE NED BEATTY!!!

Reply to
fishhead

Dude, you're not right! But it reminds me of one of the people George Carlin has no use for: "A proctologist with poor depth perception..."

Scott McCrate NAR 71680

Reply to
Scott McCrate

Do I see a Buying Frenzy (tm) materializing here...

Bob Kaplow

Hi Doug! All foamies. Got 130 Tangents & Winnies last fall ('03) for a bunch of Cub Scouts, then 25 more Tangents for a grade school launch. Much fun was had by all!

Fly straight & true!

MikeyR

Reply to
BRMutti

I wanted them badly but I am broke :-) a few $30 sets would be really nice !!

Chris Taylor Jr

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bob Kaplow" Newsgroups: rec.models.rockets Sent: Friday, November 12, 2004 6:55 PM Subject: Re: fun rockets inventory close-out

Here's the first deal:

"The Fishman Special"