Value of Revell Westinghouse Nuke Power Stn

Hi- I just acquired a MIB, complete kit of this model. What do you think it is worth?

Thanks- Jik

Reply to
Paflyguy

Lucky dog! A collecter here (since died) had two in his shop about ten years back, one mint the other somewhat less (but not by much). He was asking $3,000 for the mint. According to his son, he hadn't sold it when he died. The other one (box was in real rough shape, IIRC) was sold for about $1500 or so, but I don't remember the exact amount. HTH,

The Old Timer

ago for a bunch of old Revell missile model kits, which I figured were worth about $450.00 at the time. I bought the Reactor kit at the Salvation Army for 39 cents. Jerry 47

Reply to
jerry 47

Paflyguy wrote: : Hi- : I just acquired a MIB, complete kit of this model. : What do you think it is worth? : How long are you willing to wait for a buyer? I am sure somebody will meet your price, if you are willing to wait long enough.

Bruce

Reply to
Bruce Burden

bought mine around 5 years ago... paid $555, I think... wouldn't even conside parting with it for less than twice that... maybe thrice that... probably never get another shot at one... complete, decent box, blah blah... I would like to upgrade my Laramie Stage Ghost, though... and my Super Fuzz... and my Scuz Fink... hint hint hint...

Reply to
PrksKtKt

recently re-released. hth

The Keeper (of too much crap!)

Reply to
Keeper

Jerry, could I ask you to buy me a few Lotto tickets? The best I ever scored was an Aurora Green Beret for 25 cents. And it was complete but partially built.

The Old Timer

so a box of aurora's for 10 bucks is nothing? oh well, the baox art is cool.

Reply to
someone

Okay, I'll give you $11.00 for the box of Auroras. 8^)

The Keeper (of too much crap!)

Reply to
Keeper

There's one on E-bay now. It's not mint and the instructions are missing but it appears to be in great shape. Current bid is US$150

Garth

I doubt that you'd have had the money for the movie. :)

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

My best deal was a Revell 1/48 B-1 on sale at a local discount Department store for $7.95. Unfortunately, it was just too darned big to keep in the tiny apartment that I was living in at the time; so I decided to sell it several months later and got $56 for it.

Reply to
Edwin Ross Quantrall

I once got a 1/32 Hunter at a discount store for $4.Since I don't use that scale I sold it later for about $10.Upgraded my G/f and I from hamburger to steak that night ;-)

Reply to
Eyeball2002308

I figure ten bucks, tops, but I'm a nice guy so I'll give you $15.00.

;-)

wrf WRF

"Nooooooo! Stop me before I build again."

Reply to
rfranklin