Tamiya Precicion Spraywork- any good?

Hi,
I've been using the standard Tamiya Spraywork airbrush for years and have found it great (although not that good for fine work, but that's
not what it's for). Has anyone used the 'Professional Precision' airbrush they manufacture and how do you rate it?
Thanks very much, Ian

IIRC Iwata makes their airbrushes as a private label venture for Tamiya. Same thing with "Pro Con Boy." I'd check the Iwata site or www.dixieairbrush.com and note the similarities. If you want fine lines check out the Iwata Micron; my next airbrush. hth
The Keeper (of too much crap!)