italeri ef 2000 eurofighter

just opened this kit, still in factory wrap, but poorly packaged. both clear pieces, canopy and windscreen (part#25) were off the sprue and the windscreen was missing completely. who can i contact for a replacement part? thanks

Reply to
KONDA24

Hi Konda24,

Here's their website:

though I would expect the instructions to have this info, but easy enough to find.

I've got to do the same with Revell but for instructions fro a ship rather than a tank!

Reply to
SL

Go through Testors first. They handle replacement parts for Italeri in the U.S.

Sat

Reply to
Saturn S. Padua

a BIG thank you!